Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The "infamous trader guy", Every league has one

The guy who has a roster at the end of the sason that looks NOTHING like what he started the season with. Is this guy a bad guy? The thing I don't understand is what people have against this guy. IMHO you should ALWAYS be looking out for an owner in a bind or one that has had it with a player that is underacheiving and just can't take anymore.

Its your job as an owner to always make your team better. Deal from the depth you have to help out the other owner but ALWAYS get something that is going to help your team get better. Sometimes "the infamous trader guy" makes good trades. Sometimes he trades for ronnie brown a day before a season ending injury. If you have a problem with this guy change the rules at the end of the year so NO trades are allowed at all. Then just live with who you drafted and who you can pick up on the waivers.

I don't think this guy is a bad guy. As a matter of fact I am an "infamous trader guy" myself. I look at the weakness on teams and then propose trades that I think will help both teams. Of course I am looking for my trades to help my team more or I would not be doing the trade. A lot goes into being this guy and it can backfire on you if you make a wrong trade. However a lot of it has to do with timing.

Are you this guy? Let me hear from you if you are. Also let me hear from you if you hate this guy.

No comments: